Imagine going to the dentist without fear and anxiety anymore. With the new aid of either oral medication or IV sedation, we can ensure a pleasant and comfortable dental visit. With new sedation techniques by Dr. John Conness and the Stat Anesthesia Medical Group, you can have years of dental problems treated quickly and safely without fear or anxiety!
Who can benefit from Anti-Anxiety or IV sedation?
- Any patient that has had previous traumatic experiences that are keeping them from getting the dental treatment they want.
- Paitents that have a hard time getting numb or have bad gag reflexes or just hate the thought of injections.
- Patients that are scared to go to the dentist.
- Patients who desire longer appointments but "do not want to know or remember anything."
If any of these circumstances describe you, we can help you just like other patients before you.
Facts about Anti-Anxiety Dentistry
- It is absolutely safe and short acting.
- Each patient is monitored with pulse oximeter, blood pressure, and heart rate equipment.
- Most patients have little or no memory of their dental procedure.
- Getting numb for your dental treatment is no longer a problem
- Complex and time consuming procedures can be done predictably in a shorter period of time, reducing patient fear, anxiety, and discomfort.
- Eliminates the patient fear of going to the dentist just by taking oral medication.
Facts about IV Sedation Dentistry
- IV sedation requres special training and a special permit.
- Patients have little or no memory of their dental appointment.
- Very useful when treating patients with complicating medical concerns.
- Patients that require longer and very involved procedures benefit from IV sedation.
- Patients medical condition is carefully monitored by our anesthesiology team. Meet the Anesthesia Team
For even more information on sedation dentistry visit the Free Reports page and fill out the form to access the sites extra features.
Call us today for your "Free Sedation Dentistry Consult."